Manufacturer Return Policy & Procedure
1. All merchandise leaves our warehouse in perfect condition. Passionate Playground is not liable for loss or damage by any carrier. If cartons are lost, received damaged, opened or have been re-taped, the customer must file a claim with the carrier responsible at the time of delivery. Please make sure the driver notes the problem in his delivery record. Save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier.
2. Any damages or shortages must be reported to Passionate Playground via email at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Proof of damage or shortage is required in the form of photos and shipping logs.
1. In the case that a product arrives defective, the customer must notify Passionate Playground in writing and with photos as to the nature of the defect firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from receipt of goods. If customer is storing product in a warehouse, then notification must be received within 60 days from receipt of goods.
2. Defective product definition: Only these issues are considered a product defect upon receipt of product.
-Any part that is cracked or broken.
-Any part that is overly warped to prevent proper functioning.
3. If the product is used and a part is cracked, broken or warped after customer use, it is not eligible for return, however a new replacement part may be purchased from manufacturer at cost plus shipping and handling.
All returns require a return authorization number from Passionate Playground. A replacement product will be shipped out to customer after authorization.